We cover all Alaskan cities including Juneau, Anchorage, Sitka, Fairbanks, and Wasilla.
Alaskan Private Investigator Services & Surveillance
Nationwide Private Investigator Services
Alaska Helpful Links & Resources
- Self Help Center: Family Law The Alaska Court System has set up a page of legal documents and instructions on different topics, including one on Family Law (custody, guardianship, adoption, powers of attorney, grandparents and visitation.
- Disability Law Center of Alaska Focuses on law related to disability, special education, and access issues.
- AlaskaLawHelp Lists information to help understand issues related to Family Matters such as guardianship, custody, divorce and dissolution, grandparents rights to visitation, and emancipation.
- Adoption Attorneys List The Alaska Center for Resource Families keeps a list of the Alaskan attorneys who can assist with adoption finalizations. Contact us by email ( [email protected]source.org ) to receive the list.
- The Alaska Youth Law Guide (A Handbook for Teens and Young Adults) This website is hosted by the Alaska Bar Association and is filled with information about Alaskan law and how it affects young people.