Life threatens us with some very emotional cases, and sometimes, it takes strength to be calm in those situations. There’s a lot of emotion that goes with discovering your “faithful” has been cheating all along or that your child is likely to be taken away from you by a custodial parent or that the missing person you have been searching for may never be found. All these events, among others, take up a lot of space in our minds. Sometimes what we need is someone to console us and other times what we need are answers to whatever suspicion we have.
How do you get those answers? From law enforcement? From a neighbor? Or from a private investigator with years of experience uncovering truths for other individuals who have been in your situation.
A professional private investigator may not be your emotional buddy or the one that gives you a handkerchief when you cry, but He/she goes over the board to ensure you have every answer you need and hopefully clear those concerns you have too.
How? By doing their job diligently.
Central American Private Detective Services
Private Investigator Surveillance
Our private investigation services open to countries within Central America
We provide a range of private investigator services in countries within central America. Our services cover background check, custody and other private investigator services.
- Background Checks: our private investigators help you uncover specific details and information on individuals or even organizations. Every background checks are tailored to meet your exact needs/requirement – that is, we provide you even the most minute detail. We can provide you with info such as lawsuits, relatives, bankrupt filing, property ownership, U.C.C filing, Driving records, and others.
Our private investigator background check services are available as
- Online dating investigations,
- Personal background checks,
- Pre-marital background checks,
- Corporate background checks,
- Financial Background checks,
- Criminal Background checks
- Employee background check and other forms of due diligence
- Corporate Investigations: it is not unlikely that an employee in your firm is engaging in theft, fraud, or similar vices. Our private investigators are experts at uncovering the truth about employees within your corporation. Our investigators operate and deliver by engaging in direct investigation and interview, followed by surveillance to ensure evidence is obtained. From carrying out background checks to the more direct investigations, you are sure to receive a detailed report
Our corporate investigation service is available for any organizational issue you may have. The following is an exhaustive list of what we offer.
- Employee problems (e.g., substance abuse)
- Co-worker relationships
- Insurance fraud
- Excessive sick time
- Moonlighting, and others
- Counter Intelligence: this is a sensitive part of our job as private investigators. While being expert investigators help us uncover hidden secrets (or in other cases, items), we are also well-versed with the rudiments of counterintelligence. Protecting yourself and corporation against espionage in a technologically driven world is not the easiest of tasks. However, with a multilayered security level and counterintelligence techniques, you can keep your sensitive information out of arms reach (or anyone who tries to get to them without authorization).
Our counterintelligence service includes the following:
- Employee counterintelligence monitoring
- Penetration testing
- Internal Operations (covert)
- Social Engineering
Other services we provide include child custody investigations, parental kidnapping, marital (cheating spouse) surveillance, fraud investigations, identity theft investigations, stalker investigations, divorce, criminal defense investigations, hidden items investigation, and missing persons.
More on our services
Be it your safety or the safety of your loved ones, your property or issues regarding ownership, parental kidnapping or cases involving fraud allegations, a private investigator can guarantee you have everything you need to make a good case and eventually win.
Of course, we take heed to the boundaries of legality and will do nothing to jeopardize your safety or that of your loved ones. Our goal is to find your answers, and we can assure you we will get that done in the best way and in the shortest time possible.
Whether you are searching for answers required for legal evidence or explanations for personal benefit, we have got you covered. That’s why we are the go-to investigators in all of Central America.
What is our Advantage – why should you choose us?
Any private investigation firm can get a website and make those promises or make those claims, and we understand if you want to be sure you are making the right step by working with us not the investigation agency whose ad you saw some other day.
As a private investigation agency, we strive to deliver excellence by doing the little things other agencies miss. These little things differ from project to project. From working closely with you, getting closer to likely witnesses and grabbing a full story to carefully handling issue surrounding your case to ensure overall success.
We don’t make promises we don’t keep. Neither do we assure you that the answers will always be definite. For example, the likelihood you will get back a child who is in the hands of a custodial parent is not in our powers. We can only do an excellent job to provide correct and valuable information that can help you build a case.
In the end, we want your very satisfaction and will give our best shot to make every penny worth it.
How do we operate?
From using surveillance systems to more manual approaches, we create an environment that makes it easy to provide you with excellent information. Whether you are searching for info on defending yourself against a fraud allegation or for proceeding with a divorce arrangement, our on-field working procedure is stringent enough to ensure you get those.
What do you say to work closely with persons who are likely to benefit your case (if you want to build a case)? While we do an excellent job of uncovering what needs to be revealed, we do not leave you hanging – evidence and witnesses are essential to winning in any court, and we do our best to get you a win.
Are you interested in working with us? Please let us know via any of our contact options.
International Private Investigator Services