Email: [email protected]
North Dakota Private Investigator Services & Surveillance
Nationwide Private Investigator Services
North Dakota Helpful Links & Resources – Source Name – North Dakota State Website
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
You can find all federal tax information, forms, guidelines and more here.
- EITC Income Limits, Maximum Credit Amounts and Tax Law Updates.
- Earned Income Tax Credit Rules for Everyone.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance & Tax Counseling for the Elderly Programs
- Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File (Form 4868)
- Updating Incorrect Business Entity Information
- Change in Application for Employer Identification Number
- Use of Nominees in the EIN Application Process
The Federation of Tax Administrators
This is a national association of state revenue leaders. From the FTA site, you can find plenty of tax information on the different states. They have tax rate tables as well as links to other state tax departments.
Small Business and Self-Employed One-Stop Resource
This is a one-stop guide designed by the IRS to assist employers with their federal tax and wage reporting requirements.
Streamlined Sales Tax System
The Streamlined Sales Tax Project is a joint effort of state and local governments and the private sector, to simplify and modernize sales and use tax administration.